Tuesday, February 11, 2014

42/365 : to the king who's yet to find me



there's an empty space in my bed for you, darling
the sheets are untucked and the
comfort is fluffed just right

if you slide your nose against my neck
where my creamy skin meets my ginger head
you'll hear secrets with the bite of your
taste buds

you, my kingdom come
my invisible prince
my masculine mistress

you are rare and fine
and you will find me at just the right time

citrus burst between my teeth
you will offer something clean and healthy
sensual and tangerine
dark chocolate
without the misery

there will be bitter
but we will do better
than quitting as if we're too tender
to endure
love's marathon
meditation

we will sleep through the night
and in the morning
we will bite
consensually
like breakfast
but better

No comments:

Post a Comment