Sunday, July 13, 2014

194/365 : mindfulness rule breaker



i feel like i break all the rules about mindfulness
except that i don't
exactly

when i read your losing-meaning-words
i want to give you something 
from my body
that requires nothing
verbal
and everything
eternal
and mindful

like a kiss
or a smile
or a hand
or a gentle line of breath across your hairy chest
that means to say nothing but
here
i am 
you are
here
we
are here
alive
alive
alive
alive

nothing's died 
love didn't die
love doesn't die

why do i fear that you fear love has died?
or worse, that you don't need it?

it's just my own thing
my own imagining
how sad i'd feel 
if somehow i believed
there was something between me
and love
and others

something between me
and the infinitude of pleasure

it's just my own thing
this desire
to stimulate

No comments:

Post a Comment